We’re looking for bright people.
We have an empty desk with your name on it.
At Threshold/Carve, it’s fast-paced but casual. We collaborate, congratulate and celebrate. Everyone has input, learns something new and is encouraged to share.
Our management believes in providing a comfortable workplace where people feel valued and challenged. We make our work hours flexible, our compensation fair and we give new employees over 3 weeks of paid vacation to start.
We have sit/stand work stations throughout the agency to get everyone on their feet more often (yeh, it’s a small thing, but getting the blood flowing gets the creative juices flowing, too).
We think you’ll like working here. Check out our available career postings (below) and tell us about yourself. If you’re the kind of person who can light up the room with great ideas, or simply know how to brighten someone’s day, you’ll fit right in.
We have a desk with your name on it.
Sr. Designer – Austin, Texas Office
Posted September 19, 2017
We’re looking for a talented Sr. Designer and team leader to join our Austin team and bring together “all things visual”.
We’re looking for a talented and experienced Sr. Designer with 7 years minimum of demonstrated agency or design studio experience. You create unique solutions with art, colour, shape, typography, photography and space. Because you’re a creative and strategic thinker, your solutions are interesting, compelling, memorable, and relevant – which drives results for clients.
Threshold/Carve is one of Austin’s “Fast 50” nominated companies and Waterloo’s top advertising and design firm.
If you have the experience, skills and enthusiasm to be our Sr. Designer, we want to hear from you. Please contact Threshold/Carve’s Chief Creative Officer, Dave Freund.
- Create unique, leading-edge design solutions in the following areas of creative development:
- brand identity design
- advertising campaign design
- corporate design
- web design
- environmental design
- Digitally publish your projects from start to finish — completing print-ready files that are accurate
- Design and direct the development of online projects for both desktop and mobile applications
- Provide leadership and guidance to junior design staff to ensure strategy, quality and creativity are maintained
- Minimum 7 years of experience in an advertising and/or design firm
- You have a degree or diploma in design
- Strong use of Mac OS and all Adobe products
- Thorough understanding of print terminology, traditional media and digital media