We’re looking for bright people.
We have an empty desk with your name on it.
At Threshold/Carve, it’s fast-paced but casual. We collaborate, congratulate and celebrate. Everyone has input, learns something new and is encouraged to share.
Our management believes in providing a comfortable workplace where people feel valued and challenged. We make our work hours flexible, our compensation fair and we give new employees over 3 weeks of paid vacation to start.
We have sit/stand work stations throughout the agency to get everyone on their feet more often (yeh, it’s a small thing, but getting the blood flowing gets the creative juices flowing, too).
We think you’ll like working here. Check out our available career postings (below) and tell us about yourself. If you’re the kind of person who can light up the room with great ideas, or simply know how to brighten someone’s day, you’ll fit right in.
We have a desk with your name on it.
Client Success Manager (Account Manager)
Posted June 11, 2018
Benefits Offered: Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
Why Work Here?
“We were named one of Austin’s Fastest 50 growing companies in 2017. We have an amazing team and culture that continue to propel us.”
The Client Success Manager position will be responsible for the marketing strategies, account management, and growth for a portfolio of Threshold/Carve’s clients. You will serve as the point of contact to our clients for all projects.
What kind of person are we looking for – You’re an idea person with the ability to translate results into success. Furthermore, you will translate our client’s creative vision on projects to our creative team and ensure branding and design standards are met for all projects. Vice versa, you will need to communicate our creative teams’ thought process back to the client. It’s your job to make sure deadlines are met, clients are happy and future business can grow within the account. You can expect to work hard and play hard when you are a part of the Threshold/Carve THeam!
You might be a veteran of the residential (student housing, multifamily or senior living) industries either onsite (property manager, leasing manager, etc) or in a corporate oversight environment (leasing and marketing department, training, etc).
You could already be working in the traditional advertising agency world or someone with a great digital background and the ability to understand how to drive client results utilizing your experience in digital marketing. You definitely need to have some relationship management experience, because, in the end, our relationships are key.
We have a great culture and great pay and benefits including opportunities to take part in our annual profit pool, lunches brought in on Wednesdays, reimbursements for gym memberships, and more.
Oh yeah, you already live in or want to live in the creative capital of Texas – Austin.
- Serve as project lead on a variety of ongoing projects for our clients (everything from complex website launches to social media accounts to print ad campaigns)
- Manage accounts for strategy (new marketing ideas, insights, best practices) and production (how our clients can implement)
- Identity internal growth potentials within your accounts
- Alongside our production team, prioritize our workflow (everything from print ads to digital ads to large format signs) and ensure all deadlines are met
- Responsible for overall quality control of deliverables
- Deliver proofs of deliverables to clients
- Works enthusiastically, respectfully and collaboratively with other project team members, has a clear understanding of how a project team operates, their responsibilities throughout a project and what is expected in critiques and team meetings.
- Account oversight of individual project needs and proactively raise issues that may impact quality or timing of deliverables and offer solutions
- Actively participates in team meetings to discuss assignment parameters
- Excellent eye for detail, well organized, good-natured, dedicated, flexible and passionate, you bring a deep understanding of what it takes to successfully marketing and leasing apartments. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Either three-plus years experience in the multifamily, student housing or senior living industries (either at property level or corporate department) or three-plus years of managing accounts in a digital and interactive world (including AdWords, Social Media, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (this is a client facing position)
- Experience with project management systems
- Thick skin – ability to take client feedback on projects with a smile
- Experience working with graphic designers preferred
- Account Management experience preferred
- Experience in the lease-up of new development/construction projects (opening a leasing center, etc) preferred
- Has managed multiple assignments at the same time (including organizing and prioritizing workload and working efficiently under pressure in a deadline-driven environment)
- Careful attention to detail and sensitivity to version control issues
- Basic understanding of graphic design, printing, and digital marketing environments preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, a sense of humor and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment
Recognized as the 5th fastest growing business in Central Texas, Threshold/Carve is a boutique agency with offices in Austin, Texas, USA and Waterloo, Ontario Canada. Our chemistry is lean and keen, blending fresh creativity with experienced strategic thinking. The way we do business is genuine and collaborative – we listen, we work hard and we give clients great solutions, fast.
Our clients are in various industries – retail, financial services, healthcare, technology and B2B. We’ve taken our experiences in these industries and applied them to real estate which results in strategies that make us a unique and effective partner for Builders, Developers and Property Management firms. Our experienced teams of digital marketers, creative writers and designers, strategic planners and project managers build brands, drive traffic and convert leads that grow our clients’ businesses.
About Threshold Agency:
We deliver amplified branding for clients. We do this with driven, creative and strategic teams. And really smart leaders, like the one we are looking for to lead our Digital Media team. If you’re that big-thinking individual we are seeking, then we might be the right fit for you.
We operate with a boutique mentality and can turn on a dime. We have offices in Austin, Texas, USA and Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. We create integrated campaigns in North America that build brands and drive traffic. Although we specialize in – and have become humbly famous for – marketing real estate, we have launched famous brands in consumer packaged goods, B2B, technology, financial services and health care.
Please email your resume and qualification details to email@example.com to be considered for this position.
Digital Marketing Intern
Posted February 19, 2018
About the Position
Our growing team is seeking a motivated intern to learn from and support our Digital Marketing team by assisting with various daily tasks primarily associated with reputation management and owned social management.
- Reputation Management – monitoring and responding to positive and negative reviews
- Social Media Management – scheduling social media posts
- PPC Management – monitoring monthly budgets and assisting with various ad updates
- SEO Management – implementing monthly blog posts and ensuring content is optimized
- Reporting – assisting with reporting tasks each month
The ideal candidate should:
- Have completed or be in current pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field
- Have experience working with the following social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Be comfortable with communication in a team setting on project development, timelines, and results
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Google AdWords/Analytics certifications are a big plus!
We are seeking an individual able to work 15-20 hours per week in our Austin office Monday through Friday (time of day negotiable).
What’s In It For You?
Compensation based on experience
Excellent experience from our incredible team of industry experts
Please email your resume and qualification details to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.
Sr. Designer – Austin, Texas Office
Posted September 19, 2017
We’re looking for a talented Sr. Designer and team leader to join our Austin team and bring together “all things visual”.
We’re looking for a talented and experienced Sr. Designer with 7 years minimum of demonstrated agency or design studio experience. You create unique solutions with art, colour, shape, typography, photography and space. Because you’re a creative and strategic thinker, your solutions are interesting, compelling, memorable, and relevant – which drives results for clients.
Threshold/Carve is one of Austin’s “Fast 50” nominated companies and Waterloo’s top advertising and design firm.
If you have the experience, skills and enthusiasm to be our Sr. Designer, we want to hear from you. Please contact Threshold/Carve’s Chief Creative Officer, Dave Freund.
- Create unique, leading-edge design solutions in the following areas of creative development:
- brand identity design
- advertising campaign design
- corporate design
- web design
- environmental design
- Digitally publish your projects from start to finish — completing print-ready files that are accurate
- Design and direct the development of online projects for both desktop and mobile applications
- Provide leadership and guidance to junior design staff to ensure strategy, quality and creativity are maintained
- Minimum 7 years of experience in an advertising and/or design firm
- You have a degree or diploma in design
- Strong use of Mac OS and all Adobe products
- Thorough understanding of print terminology, traditional media and digital media