The Anti-Vacancy® approach
Whether you’ve recently acquired an older property in need of a better multifamily marketing plan, or you’re developing a new property that needs to make a bold introduction, our residential industry experts can get the job done on time and under budget. We’ll provide you and your team with a dedicated account manager and immediate access to our full suite of marketing services.
Our team has spent a combined 248 years building superior residential marketing brands, and we’ve found clients most often need assistance in three key areas:
- Developing strategies for messaging and/or multifamily marketing.
- Getting an impartial perspective on specific market demographics and feasibility.
- Marketing management assistance for a full portfolio of properties.
The first step for any property undergoing a marketing makeover is creating the right message for the right audience. Nothing is more important than defining the brand and message that will resonate with potential residents. Crafting a message that hits home will result in more foot traffic, more leads and an increased lease velocity.
Our residential marketing experts can provide answers the following questions:
- What is your property’s market differentiator?
- What makes your property unique?
- What is your property’s potential?
- Where does your property fit in the market?
We are also able to provide:
- In-depth analysis of all property collateral
- Complete market analysis of all competition collateral
- Targeted demographic intercept surveys
- Focus group research (if needed)
- Development of property logo, tagline and brand story
- Recommended target audience and persona identification
Knowing whether the market is feasible for your new development requires a thorough and impartial analysis. Our team of industry experts does this and more as part of our research package.
When you use Threshold/Carve for market research you will receive:
- Historic market and future growth analysis
- Target demographic definition, rental habits and marketing history
- Market saturation and feasibility analysis
- Target development overview and rate recommendations
- Key insights on target development amenity packages
Sometimes underperforming properties can benefit from focus groups, which help uncover key messaging nuggets. A well-run focus group can help when developing a more concise brand message or reposition a property after an acquisition.
Threshold/Carve can help:
- Schedule, plan and execute focus groups across the country
- Provide analysis and review of the focus group
- Develop customized execution and messaging guidelines
Our public relations services give you the tools to build stronger relationships, whether you’re building your industry reputation or communicating effectively with residents. We offer all the public relations services you would expect to find at a much larger agency with the personal touch of a boutique agency.
Call today for more information about our PR services.
In times of crisis, Threshold/Carve will be by your side helping to protect your brand and your investments.
We will coordinate with media outlets to communicate the right message to the public and to correct any misinformation about your company. Effective crisis communication requires working with both digital and traditional marketing services, and our team of experts will handle it all. We’ll also make sure you’re able to communicate important information to your residents and key partners.
You’ve made a big investment in your business and in your brand. We will be there to help you protect them both when a crisis situation occurs.